- About us
- Museum exhibition
- Current projects
- Arheologia (Sofia)
- Bulletin of the National Institute of Archaeology
- Annual of the National Archaeological Museum
- Excavations and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Numismatics, Sphragistics & Epigraphy
- Studia Praehistorica
- Contributions to the Bulgarian Archaeology
- Archaeological Discoveries & Excavations
- Occasional Series
- Annual reports
Please attach to your submission a letter confirming that all authors have agreed to the submission and that the article is not currently being considered for publication by another journal.
The paper should contain:
- Title and subtitle (if any). Full name of each author with current affiliation and full address, e-mail will be presented as initial footnote.
- Abstract of up to 1/8 of the article. Bulgarian texts require a summary in one of the following languages: English, French, German; texts in the specified languages require a summary in Bulgarian.
- Main text and word count - up to 30 000 words. Text to be organized with a clear hierarchy of three levels of headings and subheadings.
Kobylianski, Hershkovitz 1997: E. Kobylianski, I. Hershkovitz. Biology of Desert Populations-South Sinai Beduins: Growth and Development of Children in Human Isolates, (ERAUL, 82), 1997, Liege, 276.
Trotter, Gleser 1952: M. Trotter, G.C. Gleser. Estimation of stature from long bones of Americam Whites and Negroes. - American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 1952, 10, 463-517.
Kavur 2003: B. Kavur. The Things We Did Not Find. In: Tsonev, T., E. Montagnari Kokelj (eds). The Humanized Mineral World: towards social and symbolic evaluation of prehistoric technologies in South Eastern Europe, 115-119. Proceedings of the ESF ExploratoryWorkshop, Sofia, 3-6 September 2003. (ERAUL, 103), Liege-Sofia.
Manuscripts will not be returned to authors.