- About us
- Museum exhibition
- Current projects
- Arheologia (Sofia)
- Bulletin of the National Institute of Archaeology
- Annual of the National Archaeological Museum
- Excavations and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Numismatics, Sphragistics & Epigraphy
- Studia Praehistorica
- Contributions to the Bulgarian Archaeology
- Archaeological Discoveries & Excavations
- Occasional Series
- Annual reports
The XXII International Limes Congress will take place in the town of Ruse, September 6th – 11th, under the aegis of Mr. Boyko Borisov, Premier of the Republic of Bulgaria. The National Institute of Archaeology with Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of the Sciences and the Municipality of Ruse come as its organizers.
The Limes congresses are dedicated to the frontiers of the Roman Empire once reaching three continents. The academic sessions are opened every three years since 1948 and are sui generis Olympic Games for the Roman archaeology. Bulgaria has never been their host so far although its Danube bank served as a Roman frontier in the course of six centuries.
Full details on the program and registration for the XXII International Limes Congress find on www.limes2012.naim.bg.