- About us
- Museum exhibition
- Current projects
- Studia Praehistorica
- Archaeological Discoveries & Excavations
- Arheologia (Sofia)
- Annual of the National Archaeological Museum
- Bulletin of the National Institute of Archaeology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Numismatics, Sphragistics & Epigraphy
- Occasional Series
- Contributions to the Bulgarian Archaeology
- Excavations and Research
- Annual reports
The American Research Center in Sofia (ARCS), Bulgaria, with the support of the America for Bulgaria Foundation, announces a competition to award subsidies for registration costs at the upcoming 22nd International Limes Congress that will take place in Ruse, Bulgaria on September 6-11, 2012.
THE AWARDS: Successful applicants will receive 150 euros to be applied to their Congress registration fees.
ELIGIBILITY: Bulgarian citizens resident in Bulgaria are eligible to apply. These scholars must be presenting a paper at the congress.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: A complete application consists of:
1. A brief CV (up to one page in length);
2. An abstract of the paper that the applicant will present at the Congress, together with evidence that the paper has been accepted for presentation;
3. A completed Congress registration form.
Application may be made in either English or Bulgarian; English language applications are strongly encouraged. These materials must be submitted by email to Denver Graninger, Director of ARCS, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2012. ARCS expects to notify applicants of the decision of the Awards Committee by March 25, 2012.
CONTACT: Please direct any questions about this award program or application procedure to Denver Graninger (email@example.com; inquiries in English only) or Emil Nankov (firstname.lastname@example.org; inquiries in Bulgarian or English).