- About us
- Museum exhibition
- Current projects
- Arheologia (Sofia)
- Bulletin of the National Institute of Archaeology
- Annual of the National Archaeological Museum
- Excavations and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Numismatics, Sphragistics & Epigraphy
- Studia Praehistorica
- Contributions to the Bulgarian Archaeology
- Archaeological Discoveries & Excavations
- Occasional Series
- Annual reports
The National Institute of Archaeology with Museum is pleased to announce that the traditional annual journalistic awards for contributions to the preservation and promotion of the archaeological heritage of Bulgaria through the mass media in 2013 will be bestowed in 2014. The award amount is 500 lv.
Awards will be bestowed in three categories:
- Publication in print media (newspapers and magazines);
- Publication in electronic media (news agencies and online media);
- Publication in electronic media (radio and television).
Publications participating in the competition should promote the achievements of the Bulgarian archaeology or the activities of NIAM-BAS, or present problems of the protection of the archaeological heritage of Bulgaria.
To participate in the contest, journalists must submit to the Secretariate of NIAM-BAS (1000 Sofia, 2 Saborna Str.) professional CV and materials (photocopies, CD, DVD) published or broadcast in 2013.
Materials can be sent electronically via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. When this mode of sending the materials is used, please request confirmation of receipt.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – February 7 (Friday) 2014
For further information and inquiries, please call 02/988 04 06.
The winners in every category will be announced at the opening of the 7th National Archaeological exhibition "Bulgarian Archaeology 2013" which will be held in the Central hall of the National Archaeological Museum on February 14 (The Day of Archaeology) at 18:00.